Sunday, July 20, 2008

Clubbing in the Plaza

After having made up my mind not to go out with them, Zach walked into my room and said he was going. I figured, since he liked dancing less than I do by far and that he was going, I should go, too. The fact that someone else was willing to retire early and take a cab back with me was also a bonus.

I had a lot of fun. We went to three different clubs and really only stayed at one. They played some techno and English songs. Geo, Sumra, and I even danced on top of the bar. YESSS. I suppose it´s been awhile since I cut loose. The girls are fun. We had a huge dance circle thing going on for awhile. Then, I felt my stomach get a little upset from all the motions. I went home early with Zach.

Test tomorrow. Then, volunteer work at the Orphanage. I haven´t said much about it, but I´ll be sure to fill you in soon.

Chaoo.

1 comment:

jme said...

let me know how the orphanage volunteering went.